24th Annual Turkey Trot Race
Orland Hills Annual Turkey Trot
Saturday, November 18th, 2017
1 Mile Start: 9:00am
5k Start: 10:00am
Choose Individual or Group Registration:
If you are having issues with online registration, please contact email@example.com
Race Day Registration and Pack Pick Up
Pick up packets the morning of the race between 7:30am and 9:45am at the Orland Hills Community Center located at 16553 S Haven Avenue, Orland Hills, IL 60487. Registration closes 15 minutes prior to start of each race.
- Certification Information
- 1 Mile Certification: #IL-12089-JW
- 5K Certification: #IL-12112-JW
- 1 Mile starts at 9:00am / 5k Starts at 10:00am
- Free Sweatshirt For Adults or T-Shirt for youth while supplies last
- Snacks and refreshments provided for all participants
- Awards for Overall Winners, both men and women categories
- Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners in each running classification
- Chip Timed
- Starts and finished at Kelly Park, 16675 S. Haven Avenue, Orland Hills, IL. Water and aid stations will be on the course.
- Races will be run on the pathways and streets of Orland Hills. Water and aid stations on both courses. Courses are certified by the State of Illinois and both races are chip timed.
- $25 Pre-Registration (Ends Thursday, November 16th, 2017)
- $30 Registration (after Nov. 16th)
NOTE: After Nov 16th, please visit the Recreation Department to register for the Turkey Trot.
|1 Mile||5k Categories|
|9 yrs & under
70 & older
|Event Date||11-18-2017 7:30 am|
|Event End Date||11-18-2017 6:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-02-2017|
|Cut off date||11-18-2017|
|Individual Price||Price Per Person|
|Location||Orland Hills Recreation Center|