- Multipurpose Room Rental Form (PDF)
- Gymnasium Usage Rental Form (PDF)
- Indoor Facility Usage Fees (Usage fees for the Community Center Gymnasium, Multi-Purpose Rooms, and Room & Scoreboard setup.
The Orland Hills Recreation Department will be offering facility rental in the new Community Center. Facility rental will include the usage of the gymnasium and multipurpose rooms. For more information on the rental fees, please contact the Recreation Department at 708-349-7211. Please note: Rental fees are subject to change without notice.
Regulations For Facility Use
The village provides the regulations for facility use online for your convenince. In order to use any of the village facilities, you must sign and turn in the Regulations For Facility Use Form. you can download the form by clicking the link below:
- Printable Regulations For Facility Use Form (PDF)
- Click Here for Consolidated High School District 230 Community Fitness Centers Regulations (PDF)
The Regulations for Facility Use are provided for review online below:
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Your application and permit is good only for the area of the building for which you applied. All other parts of building are off limits, except for washrooms.
- No refreshments are to be taken out of the building and served or eaten on the outside of the building. i.e. parking lot, front walk.
- Please clean up all heave debris. Receptacles and bags are available.
- Person(s) renting facility is responsible for damage.
- All fees must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to event or your event will be cancelled.
- No improper speech or conduct, damage to the facility, nor shall any person engage in any indecent act or other personal behavior not accepted in public places.
- Your room will not be available earlier than one hour before requested time.
- No decoration are to be affixed to the drywall or ceiling with tape or tacks. Decoration may be affixed using tack board strips provided along the walls.
- Applicant agrees to inform the Recreation Department as to any spills on the carpeting so that they may be cleaned properly.
- No admission fees or charges of monetary value are allowed for any event held at the Community Center without written permission of the Village Board.
- No one under 21 may rent the Community Center. The Village of Orland Hills reserves the right to apply further rules or refuse permission of any rental under the judgement of the Village Board to anyone or party in the foremost interest of the Village.
- Applicant shall hold harmless and fully release and discharge the Village of Orland Hills and it’s officers, agents, servants, and employees from any and all claims from injuries, including death or loss which anyone in my party may accrue.
- No pets allowed on the premises as per the ordinance of the Village of Orland Hills.
- Tables and chairs can not be used in the Gymnasium unless approved by the Village of Orland Hills Board of Trustees.
- Event must end one hour prior to closing time of Community Center to allow for clean up. One hour allowed for set up prior to event.